Girl Scout Workshops
February 27th - Junior Rocks Rock! - 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm
March 6th - Junior Oil Up - 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm
March 20th - Brownie Dino Try-it - 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm
March 27th - Cadette/Senior Archaeology - 11 am to 3 pm
May 29th - Cadette/Senior Digging through the Past - 10:30 am to 3 pm **
** Digging Through the Past badge requires transportation during the workshop between the Museum and Taughannock Falls State Park and a packed lunch for each scout. Entry to Taughannock Falls State Park requires the purchase of a $7 day pass or an Empire Pass for each vehicle.
• The cost for the Brownie Try-It Workshops is $6 per scout, for the Junior Badge Workshops $ 8 per scout, and for the Cadette/Senior Badge Workshop the fee is $10 per scout. Adults are $4 each for all programs. Try-its, badges and patches are not included with workshops.
• A $40 deposit is required to complete registration for workshops.
• All programs require a minimum number of 15 scouts. If the minimum number is not met two weeks prior to the workshop the program will be cancelled. All canceled programs will be fully refunded.
• No refunds will be given (unless a program is cancelled by the museum).
• Interested in a program but can't make it on these dates? Call the Education office to schedule a date that will work for your troop.
• Need service projects for a troop member or your whole troop? Contact the Education Office to find out more about service projects at Museum of the Earth!
• To register for a workshop, or for more information, please contact Museum Operations & Programs Coordinator Johanna Batman, at 607.273.6623 ext. 13 or email@example.com